Why Hire The Law Offices Of Alejandro Mora, PLLC?
The Law Offices of Alejandro Mora, PLLC, has a detailed understanding of both the business and regulatory sides of the health care industry. We understand what you do as a health care provider, how your business works and the challenges you face.
We have represented health care business owners and medical professionals throughout Texas for over 10 years. Attorney Alejandro Mora handles a broad range of health care law matters, including:
- Merger and acquisition of medical groups and facilities, including due diligence, negotiation and contract preparation
- Representation of the clinical laboratory industry including clinical laboratories, Management Services Organizations (MSO), distributors, etc., on a range of compliance issues, payor audits, contract negotiations, and other corporate and regulatory matters
- Licensure, accreditation and/or certification for home health agencies, durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies (DMEPOS) providers, rehabilitation facilities, physicians, nurses and other individual providers to operate in Texas
- Representation of heath care businesses in disputes over Medicare and Medicaid prepayments, overpayments and contract revocations
- Representation of individuals and facilities before the State Office of Administrative Hearings involving appeals of administrative penalties imposed by the Texas Department of Human Services, the Texas Medical Board and the Texas Board of Nursing
- Professional license defense before their respective boards including, among others, the Texas Medical Board, the Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners (ECPTOTE), the Texas Board of Nursing and the Texas Board of Pharmacy
- Compliance with federal and state antifraud and abuse statutes and applicable regulations and the Stark statute and regulations
Our law office is located in Austin, where most of the state and federal agencies that regulate Texas health care are located. Due to the breadth of legal services we provide, we often form strategic partnerships with health care providers to provide ongoing general counsel services for all of the legal issues and business decisions they encounter. We offer flat-fee retainers.