Texas Attorney For Health Care Professionals
Dealing with regulatory requirements, contracts, third-party providers, Medicare and Medicaid payment issues, and government organizations and laws can be a costly distraction for health care professionals and business owners. The cost of mistakes can be extremely high, both personally and for your business.
I am attorney Alejandro Mora, and I am uniquely qualified to help you deal with the legal issues you face so you can spend more time focusing on your business goals. My law office is located in Austin, where most of the state and federal agencies that regulate Texas health care are located.
Call 512-937-1128 today for a free consultation. I serve health care professionals in Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio and throughout Texas.
Offering A Comprehensive Range Of Services
The following pages provide examples of the legal services I provide:
- Helping business owners submit Medicare and Medicaid applications
- Advising clients on Medicare and Medicaid rules to encourage compliance
- Guiding clients through the Medicare prepayment audits process
- Representing clients throughout the overpayment process
- Helping clients address revocation and suspension notifications
- Mounting an aggressive defense against fraud allegations
- Settling or mediating insurance claims
- Educating clients on their obligations under the Stark, Anti-Kickback and Patient Solicitation laws
- Helping clients secure and defend professional licenses
- Helping clients ensure their medical spas are compliant with Texas law
Additionally, I help business owners with the acquisition and sale of health care companies, handling all aspects of the transaction from initial due diligence to takeover and operations. Finally, I have advised a variety of providers on starting their own practice/facility; have provided “turn key” services, including obtaining all necessary licenses, accreditation and/or certifications; and have served in a general counsel role for those providers, overseeing all of their legal needs.
Representing A Wide Range Of Clients
Clients I regularly represent include:
- Doctors and doctor groups confronting transactional, regulatory and licensing issues
- Laboratories needing assistance with licensing and compliance matters
- Drugstores requiring counsel on business operations, regulation and other concerns
- Durable medical equipment (DME) providers submitting billing and claims to Medicare
- Home health care agencies and hospices requiring representation for licensing, compliance or transactional matters
- Assisted living facilities confronting challenges that include licensing and compliance
- Rehabilitation facilities
I handle urgent needs as they arise for my clients, with particular focus on transactional, administrative and regulatory practice areas. I strive to develop long-term relationships with my clients to serve all of their health care law needs.